Holiday Related Math Worksheets
It is always fun to relate just about any subject to a holiday. Kids seem to be more motivated when you do. These sheets are aligned to the Common Core Curriculum within the grade level pages. The answer keys for these are all rolled in with the sheets.
- View All 70 Christmas Worksheets Here - We look at ways to bring this December 25th holiday to life in the classroom. It is a time for family and sharing joy with everyone.
Cinco De Mayo
- View all 33 Cinco De Mayo Worksheets Here - This is a symbolic victory celebration of the Mexican culture of the French in 1862. It is often used to celebrate Mexican culture.
- See Over 35 Worksheets For This Holiday - A time for egg hunts, bunnies, and candy. We look at various ways you can incorporate this into your classroom.
- 32 All and Autumn Themed Worksheets Are Here - This is the time of year associated with the turning of the colors of the leaves on trees and shorter days.
- See All 34 Father's Day Worksheets Here - We take some time to celebrate the man that cares about you most in the world.
- See If He Sees His Shadow Here - This February holiday has become a favorite of teachers. It was always a student favorite.
- View 40+ Halloween Printables Here - This creepy yet engaging holiday always makes for great fun. We will give you a ton of ideas to use with your students.
- View 30+ Hanukkah Math Worksheets Here - The Festival of Lights is an eight-day holiday. The dates on which this is celebrated is dictated by the Hebrew calendar.
- See 30+ Kwanzaa Worksheets Here - The holiday was created during the civil rights movement with the focus on celebrating African heritage.
- View 40+ Printables Here - This late spring holiday is celebrated in honor of military personnel that have given the ultimate sacrifice during their military service.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- View All The MLK Worksheets Here - A day to remember the life of the minister, master speaker, and activist that was the face of the American civil rights movement.
- Here Are 40 Related and Aligned Worksheets - We celebrate good ole' mom and all that she does for us every single day.
New Year's Day
- View all the New Year's Day Worksheets - Seen as an opportunity to provide hope and renewal this holiday is recognized around the globe.
- 30 Worksheets Are here - We celebrate the lives of the leader of the country.
- Over 35 Spring Season Sheets Are Here - We look at warm up and this is the season of bloom and growth.
St. Patrick's Day
- Click to see our collection of 40 worksheets - Celebrated on March 17th annual it is a time to celebrate Irish culture. It is also the day many people wear the color green.
- You Find 30 Summer Season Math Sheets Are Here - The warmest of the season. The hemisphere that is not experiencing this season is experiencing the coldest season (winter).
- Over 35 Worksheets For Turkey Day - This holiday is celebrated in Canada and the United States. It is generally believed to be to commemorate the feast between colonists and Native Americans.
- View all 35 Valentine's Day worksheets here - The holiday that is used to celebrate friendship, romantic love, and admiration. Even though everyone thinks a greeting card company or florist invented the holiday, it dates back to ancient Rome.
- See 34 Veteran's Day Math Worksheets here. - Celebrated on November 11th to honor veterans of the United States Armed Forces.
- See All Our Winter Worksheets Here. - The coldest of season that experiences the least daylight.
Why Do We Get Off from School For Some Holidays, But Not Others?
We know for sure that the entire year, the one thing that you look forward to the most are holidays. Even if you don't really know what the holiday is about, you love that you are getting an off day from school. But, let us tell you that holidays are specially set aside to celebrate the fact that something important happened that day. These holidays represent that the happening of some event is important to certain people, the whole country or to a specific religious group of people. Holidays such as Independence Day or Memorial Day is important to the entire country. Hence, such days are officially recognized by the Government, and people are given off from their schools and work. People enjoy their free time by being with their family and friends, or simply relaxing by themselves. Celebrations such as April fools are unofficial. People are not given off from their work and schools. However, these minor holidays are still important to some people. Days like Christmas have a special importance because they are observed as religious holidays. These days are celebrated throughout the country by exchanging gifts and so on. Well, we know that holidays are not just to enjoy, but they also have extremely interesting backstories. So, with so many holidays around the year, you will surely have the time of your life!