Winter Season Worksheets
Heat up your chilly winter classroom with these, sure to be fun, worksheets.
Sheets Sorted By Common Core Skill
- Spot All The Differences(Precursor to K.MD.A.2) - I find that the best strategy is to break the pictures into a grid and compare them 1 square at a time.
- Pictures of Snowmen(K.CC.5) - The students built three snow men. Count how many of each piece they needed to build these snowmen.
- Venn Diagrams(1.MD.C.4.R.1) - Identify the correct Venn diagram for the following. Mark the circle by the correct Venn diagram.
- Interpret Pictographs(4.NBT.B.5) - Use the following pictographs to answer the questions.
- Let it Snow! Multiplication Practice(4.NBT.B.5) - The weather outside is frightful. Help the snowmen find the missing number to solve the problems.
- Classify Quadrilaterals(5.G.B.4.B.7) - Answer the following by classifying the quadrilaterals.
- Winter Math Puzzle(6.EE.A.3 ) - Solve the math problems to figure out the special winter word.
- Snowflake Equations(6.EE.A.2a) - Snowflakes are each unique. Equations, however, can often be the same value, but simply written in a unique way. Simplify each expression to its simplest form.
- Solve 2-step Equations(7.EE.B.4a.V.4) - Solve the following 2-step equations.
- Translation: Graph the Image(8.G.A.1c.R.2) - Graph the following translations.
- Inequality Constraint or Condition Word Problems(6.EE.B.8) - Sharon is planning a party. She has $120 to spend. The birthday hall charges a $60 fee for all parties and $5.75 for each person.
Core Aligned and Leveled Collection
- Wintery Word Problems(K.OA.A.2.I.5) - Marcus made 2 snowmen. Jena made 1 snowman. How many snowmen did Marcus and Jena make in all?
- Spend Winter Comparing Size, Weight, & Capacity(K.MD.A.1.Q.5) - Which is the tallest?
- Names of Numbers up to 10(K.CC.B.4a.C.15) - Circe the number that is named in each of the penguins.
- Counting Forward & Backward?(1.OA.C.5.A.10) - Write the numbers as instructed below.
- Equal Parts(1.GA.3.J.2) - Identify the shapes that are divided into equal parts.
- Adding Doubles(2.OA.C.3.E.10) - Solve for the following addition problems.
- Putting Numbers in Order Up to 1,000(2.NBT.A.4.B.5) - Put the following numbers in order as instructed.
- Purchases up to a $1.00(2.MD.C.8.P.12) - Jakya wants to buy some paper to make paper snowflakes. The paper costs $0.55. She has a quarter and 2 dimes. Does she have enough money to buy the paper?
- Choosing the Correct Sign(2.NBT.B.5.L.12) - Choose the correct sign that makes the number sentences true.
- Multiplying by 12(3.OA.C.7.F.13) - Solve for the following multiplication problems.
- Equivalent Fractions(3.NF.A.3b.S.6 ) - Find the missing numerator or denominator to make equivalent fractions.
- Winter at Grandmas Word Problems(4.OA.3) - Winter is my Grandma’s favorite time of year, and I love to spend time at my Grandma’s house in the winter, because she always thinks up fun things for us to do.
- Mixed Patterns(4.OA.C.5.L.5) - Analyze the following patterns and choose the correct answer to finish the patterns.
- Estimating Differences(4.NBT.A.3.D.6) - Estimate the differences as instructed.
- Chilly Comparisons of Decimals(4.NF.C.7.T.10) - Compare the following decimals by marking the correct answer.
- Shopping with Price Lists(4.MD.A.2.M.6) - Harrison wants to buy a hat and a scarf. How much will these two items cost?
- Decimals as Words(5.NBT.A.3a.C.2) - Write the following decimals expressed as words in numeral form.
- Conversion between Improper Fractions & Mixed Numbers(5.NF.A.1.L.4) - Convert the following improper fractions and mixed numbers.
- Percent of Numbers & Money Amounts(6.R.P.A.3c.AA.14) - Find the percent of the following numbers and money amounts.
- Inequalities involving Decimal Division(6.NS.B.3.O.8) - Write the correct inequality sign to make the following sentences true.
- Solving One-Step Equations(6.EE.B.5.P.5) - Solve the following one-step equations.
- Calculating Mean, Median, Mode, & Range(6.SP.B.5c.S.1) - Find the mean, median, mode & range as instructed.
- The Twins New Year's Day(7.EE.B.3) - Lucy and her twin sister Maribel are 9 years old this year, and their Mom and Dad have decided that they are finally old enough to stay up until midnight on New Year’s Eve and see the fireworks! The girls are so excited.
- Multiplication and Division Integer Rules(7.NS.A.3.E.6) - Determine the integer rules for the following.
- Probablity of Simple Events(7.SP.C.7a.Z.1) - If you have 8 cards numbered 1-8 and you randomly choose a card. What is the probability that you will choose the card with a 6 on it?