Father's Day Math Worksheets
What is Father's Day? A celebration to honor fathers around the globe is known as Father's Day. The modern form of this celebration was founded by Sonora Smart Dodd. A vast majority of countries celebrate Father's Day on the 19th of March; however, some countries have also adopted the U.S date, which is the third Sunday of June. The day celebrates fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence and contribution of fathers in society. It is a popular holiday in the United States where children, young and old, celebrate the day with their fathers. Children throughout the day celebrate Father's Day in different forms; some make cards; some take their fathers out for dinner. It is a celebration to rejoice, and it brings the whole family together. Father's Day holds equal importance as Mother's Day, Sibling's Day, and Grandparent's day. In the U.S., we celebrate this day on the third Sunday of June. This is also when most teachers are gearing up for the summer. Here are a bunch of theme based worksheets that you should find fun.
Themed Skill Sheets Sorted By Skill
- Subtraction with Pictures up to 10 (K.OA.A.1.J.5) - Choose the correct answer for the following subtraction problems.
- Writing Numbers in Words and Digits (1.NBT.A.1.A.19) - Write the number word or digit as instructed.
- Writing Numbers up to 1,000 in Words (1.NBT.A.1.A.19) - Which of the following shows this number using digits?
- Gifts for Dad (2.G.3) - We got Dad the best gift ever, a brand new tie! Look at each box holding a tie. Partition the box into equal areas and then express each part as a unit fraction.
- Mixed Word Problems (3.OA.3) - ead each Father’s Day word problem and find the answer by adding or subtracting the objects listed.
- Division Inequalities (4.NBT.A.2.E.20) - Choose the correct inequality sign for the following.
- Finding the Mean, Median, Mode, & Range (6.SP.B.5c.S.1) - Fins all the measures you are asked for.
- Finding the Perimeter using Pythagorean Theorem (8.G.B.7.O.3) - Use the Pythagorean Theorem to find the perimeter of the following triangles. Round to the nearest tenth.
- Circle Geometry (HSG-C.A.2) - Cindy Lou is having trouble with her geometry homework. Look at each circle. Write center, radius, diameter, or chord to identify the parts of each circle.
Curriculum Aligned and Leveled Collection
- Happy Adding Number with Sums up to 10 (K.OA.A.1.I.7) - Solve for the following problems.
- Tie Up with Classifying Colors (K.MD.B.3.N.4) - You will be given a statement about a choice of tie and you will pick the right one.
- Celebrating by Completing Addition Sentences (1.OA.A.1.B.14) - Select the number that correctly completes the addition sentences.
- Comparing Sides & Vertices (1.G.A.1.K.7) - Compare the shapes and choose the correct answer.
- Visual Adding and Subtracting Word Problems (1.NBT.6) - A visual word problem exercise.
- Adding 3 or More Digits (2.NBT.B.6.G.13) - Solve the following addition problems.
- Time for Dad (2.MD.C.7.Q.2) - Write the time that each clock is displaying.
- Identifying Planar & Solid Shapes (2.G.A.1.T.1) - Which of these shapes is a rhombus?
- Identifying Value of a Digit (3.NBT.A.2.B.3) - Choose correct answer for the following.
- Equivalent Fractions (3.NF.1.3b.S.7) - Choose the equivalent fraction.
- Classifying Quadrilaterals (3.G.A.1.R.23) - Classify the following geometric shapes and answer the true or false statement.
- Adding Three or More Fractions (4.NF.B.3a.R.3) - Solve the following fraction addition problems.
- Area of Squares and Rectangles (4.MD.A.3.P.18) - Solve for the areas of the following squares and rectangles.
- Adjacent Angles (4.MD.C.5b.P.15) - Find the measure of the various angles that you are given. Find those that share a common vertex and a side.
- Function Tables (5.OA.B.3.Q.7) - Solve for the following function tables. Just get the variables by themselves to determine the number of fish in each boat.
- Dividing Fractions by Whole Number (5.NF.B7a.O.1) - Solve for the following problems that are set out by the coffee cups.
- Find the Volume of Cubes & Rectangular Prisms (5.MD.C.5b.B.25) - Find the volume for the following cubes and rectangular prisms.
- Find the Unit Prices (6.RP.A.3c.G.2) - Find the unit price for the following items.
- Estimate Sums & Differences of Decimals (6.NS.B.3.J.3) - Solve the following estimation problems.
- Sleeping Dads - Add & Subtract Integers (7.NS.A.1b.E.3) - Solve the following addition and subtraction integer problems.
- Solving 2-step Linear Equations (7.EE.B.4a.V.4) - Rearrange the equations to match your needs and solve for the variables.
- Identifying Parts of a Circle (7.G.B.4.P.22) - Choose the correct answer for the following parts of a circle.
- Finding Factorials (7.SP.C.8b.Z.8) - This is basically a math statement that tells us to multiply all the whole numbers from the integer shown down to 1.