Summer Season Related Math Worksheets
What is the Summer Season? You love holidays, don't you? Then you must be desperately waiting for summer vacations! We do we get holidays in that season but do you know what summers are? Let's take a look! The summer season is one of the four seasons that occur around the year. Among the four seasons, it is the hottest season of the year. This season is when the people have to face the scorching heat of the sun. During the summer season, the days are longer and the nights are shorter. Mostly, the summer season occurs in the northern and southern parts of the Earth. In the Northern parts, the summer season ranges from April to September while in the Southern region, the season occurs from December to March months. During the summer season, people enjoy going to the beach and visiting cool places. Eating different varieties of fruits such as watermelon, mangoes, grapes, and vegetables like cucumbers to beat the heat. People go out to visit different places with their families during the summers. All of these sheets are related to the season of summer. If you are looking for summer time review math work for your grade level, click here.
Themed Skill Sheets Sorted By Common Core Skill
- Subtraction Word Problems (K.OA.A.2.J.8) - Jenny's family is having a picnic. They have 6 slices of watermelon. They have to throw 2 slices away because they have ants on them. How many slices of watermelon does Jenny's family have left?
- Appropriate Time Units(1.MD.B.3.S.9) - Which is the appropriate unit of time to cook a hot dog?
- Fraction Fun(2.G.A.3.U.3) - What fraction of the circle is shaded?
- Estimating Sums(3.OA.D.8.L.5) - Choose the problem that correctly estimates the given sum. Round to highest place value.
- Multiplying Numbers Ending in Zero(5.NBT.A.2.F.4) - Solve the following multiplication problems.
- Sales Prices to find the Original Price(6.RP.A.3c.G.6) - Use the sale price to find the original price for the following items.
- Simplify Expression Involving Exponents(8.EE.A.1.F.12) - Solve for the following expressions involving exponents.
Core Aligned and Leveled Collection
- Above & Below(K.G.A.1.K.4) - Is the pink shovel above or below the green shovel ?
- Skip-Counting by Tens(K.CC.A.1.F.3) - How many bees are there?
- Completing Subtraction Sentences(1.OA.D.8.D.13) - Fill in the missing number to make the following subtraction sentences correct.
- Adding 10s(1.NBT.C.4.B.21) - Solve the following addition problems.
- Counting Patterns (2.NBT.A.2.A.3) - Count forward by threes from 40.
- Choosing the Appropriate Measuring Tool (2.MD.A.2.S.13) - Which measuring tool would you use to measure the width of a swimming pool?
- Even and Odd Numbers(2.OA.C.3.A.8) - Indicate if the following numbers are even or odd.
- Expanded Form (3.NBT.A.2.B.7) - Convert the following numbers from expanded form to standard form.
- Interpretation of Pictographs(3.MD.B.3.P.8) - How many beach balls does Cool Breeze have for sale?
- Mixed Patterns (4.OA.C.5.L.5) - What number comes next in this pattern?
- Adding Numbers up to a Million(4.NBT.B.4.B.1) - Solve for the following addition problems.
- Making Change(4.MS.A.2.M.5) - Martin bought himself a new swimming mask, snorkel, and swimming flippers. The total cost was $18.75. Martin had $ 19.43 in his pocket. How much change will Martin get back from this purchase?
- Lines of Symmetry(4.G.A.3.P.26) - Identify if the dotted lines are lines of symmetry.
- Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators(5.NF.A.1.M.5) - Solve for the following subtracting fractions with unlike denominators. Reduce to lowest terms.
- Order of Operations (5.OA.A.1.Q.1) - Solve for the following order of operations problems.
- Dividing by 3 Digit Divisors(6.NS.B.2.L.6) - Solve for the following division problems.
- Evaluate Variable Expressions(6.EE.A.2c.P.2) - Find the value for the expression by solving with variables.
- Mean, Median, Mode, & Range(6.SP.A.3.S.1) - Calculate the following data sets for mean, median, mode, and range as instructed.
- Time to Simplify Decimal Expressions(7.NSA.1d.C.11) - Simplify the following expression involving decimals.
- Factorials(7.SP.C.8b.Z.8) - Solve for the following factorials.
- Solving Equations Involving Like Terms(7.EE.B.4.V.5) - Solve for the following equations with like terms.