Worksheets By Grade Level
All the worksheets below are aligned to the Common Core Math Curriculum.
- Preschool is a level that is overlooked by the core curriculum.
I have done my best to address students at this level, without standards
from which to work.
- This grade level is heavily dependent on count skills. The geometry
sections can often be challenging for the little ones.
1 - We start working on our basic operations at this level.
Hopefully we have a good understanding of subtraction by the time
we are done.
- Grade 2 - You
will master your basic operations and start looking at fractions
and graphs in their most simplistic form.
3 - Third grade starts to become heavy with fractions and measurement.
It gets really hands on with tools as well. A really fun math grade
to teach or learn.
4 - We spend a great deal of time mastering fractions. We start
to explore geometry and solve equations in basic algebra.
5 - Students start to see real algebra for the first time. Multiplication
and long division are at the core of this grade level.
6- Proportions finally take hold and we are ready for real algebra
at this grade level. The word problems actually get difficult.
7- Statistics and probability start to get difficult for most.
Trigonometry and relationship between algebra and geometry start
8- Geometry and three step problems begin to dominate the curriculum.
Those areas require a great deal of attention for students.
- High School: Numbers and Quantity- This is where the heat gets turned up a bit. From a walk to a run as far as curriculum goes.
School: Algebra - The root of all problems is finding like terms
and simplifying by factoring. You have those two skills down and
you're ahead of the game.
- High School Geometry - A mix of real-world applications can be found in this material. This math has many practical applications.
- High School Functions - Functions are a form of math that is in high demand at the corporate level. Chances are if your job uses functions often, you are successful.
- High School Statistics and Probability - The math skills that help you model and forecast what will happen with subtle changes.