Number Line Subtraction
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Operations - K.OA.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Two Line Number Line Step-by-Step Lesson- This is a neat one. You draw a line to show how you
established the total and then show the difference in action.
- Guided Lesson - Start
by adding your lines to explain the equation and then make an equation
based on the lines that we present you with.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- These are always super fun to explain, actually it's pretty hard
to come up with these.
- Practice Worksheet - We
have your explain a numbers line and a series of equations.
- Matching Worksheet
- You can use the numbers line to help you, but they aren't 100%
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Using Arrows In Number Line Subtraction Guided Lesson- You can use the numbers line to advance you to this level. Arrows also help.
- Finding the Difference With Number Lines Lesson - Can you explain what is happening here?
- Draw Arrows on Number Lines Lesson- You are given a number line and a difference. Draw this on the number line.
- Independent Practice Worksheet 1 - Use the number line as a guide for yourself.
- Number Line Subtraction Independent Practice Worksheet 2- Same style as the previous problem, just larger numbers.
- Number Line Subtraction Matching Worksheet 1- Match the final value to each problem.
- Number Line Subtraction Matching Worksheet 2- Again, we use larger number in the differences for the second volume of this set.
- Reading Operations In Numbers Lines Lesson- Explain what the heck is going on in the numbers line.
- Understanding Numbers Lines With Subtraction Lesson- I like to introduce the cross out method at this level.