Number Line Addition
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade K Operations- K.NBT.A.1
- Mixed Addition Step-by-Step Lesson- Numbers lines always come in handy for addition and
- Guided Lesson - We
have you make and read a number line to solve sums.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- You need some space to do these problems. See how this works out
- Practice Sheet - Lots
of sums and number lines to help you solve them.
- Matching Worksheet
- The number lines are just there as tools. I played around with
just providing one line, but it wasn't as effective.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Determining a Sum and Outcome For A Numbers Line Lesson- This is definitely the way you want to kick this topic off.
- Adding Two numbers on Number line Worksheet - Draw the Lines - Now we have you find the sum of three numbers.
- Show Sums From a Numbers Line Guided Lesson Explanation- This one walks you through every little detail.
- Show Sums From a Numbers Line Guided Lesson - You are now asked to determine what type of sum problem the number line visualize.
- Number Line Addition Lesson Number 2- It is like a bounce that bounced two steps forward.
- Number Line Addition Step by Step Lesson- Bounce across the line to add the two numbers.
- Show Sum on Number line Worksheet 1- Explain the sum that you are seeing for each problem noted.
- Show Sum on Number line Worksheet 2- What sum do see going across the line here?
- Number Line Addition Worksheet- Use the number lines to help you determine the sum in each case.