Skip Counting By 2s
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Counting- K.CC.A.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Muffin Counts Step-by-Step Lesson- The muffins are in packs of two. Count how many total
muffins there are.
- Guided Lesson - Three
different formats for you to master. Count objects and fill in missing
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I tried to leave you with very uncomplicated number sequences.
- Sequence - What's before, between,
and after? 5 Pack -We have a three step sequence, you tell us
the missing number in the sequence. These are single step counts.
- Practice Worksheet - We cover
all the skills you will on this standard.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match missing parts of sequence and icon representations of the
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Step-by-step Guided Walkthrough - This offers students a nice way to meet up with the skill.
- Bells Guided Walkthrough 2- Count all the bells. Again we are focusing on baby steps here.
- Skip Counting By 2s Box Worksheet- Fill each box with the next number set.
- Guided Walkthrough 1- Get the ice cream sundaes counted up.
- Mixed Practice Worksheet- We do just about everything that can be done with pairs here.
- Step-by-Step Lesson - This the first lesson you should post to kids.
- Skip Counting By 2s Table Worksheet- Skip the boxes and add a two to each box.
- Skip Counting By 2s Worksheet 1- We start the counts at all kind of random areas.
- Skip Counting By 2s Worksheet 2- Count the pairs of skates and clouds.