Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade K Operations- K.NBT.A.1
- Picture Addition Step-by-Step Lesson- How many total gifts do you see?
- Guided Lesson - We
try to help you create problems from visual operations to find totals.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I did strike me that I should have been more visual in the explanation.
I plan to do that soon.
- Practice Sheet - I really
like the way this one came together. See if it works for you.
- Picture Addition 5 Pack
- Adding with rectangular blocks is definitely not over rating.
- Adding Groups Practice
Worksheet - Kids can easily get confused, if they don't read
- Group Visual Addition
Practice Worksheet - One of my favorites in the whole pack.
- Addition with Pictures Worksheet
- Some practice and then some problems for you to solve.
- Visually Adding Objects
- A nice one to work on with your visuals.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the visuals to the sums that they represent.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Number Addition in Pictures Guided Lesson- Candy just makes everything more fun. Find the operations here.
- Addition Equation Worksheet - Form the math problems first and then solve them.
- Ice Cream Addition Sentence Guided Lesson Explanation- You can really begin to look at these types of problems as counting exercises.
- Picture Addition Step by Step Lesson - Sum up all the bees on the page.
- Picture Addition: Worksheet- This must be what it is like to be the Postmaster General.
- Group Addition Guided Lesson- Get all of you Seas Horses in a row.
- Visually Adding Objects Worksheet- A good time to include multiple choice in their lives.
- Adding the Squares Visually Worksheet- I see this exact format on just about every national exam at this level.