Recognizing Geometric Shapes
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Level - G.2, G.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Recognizing Shapes Step-by-step Lesson-
We give you the basic explanation of shapes. The tracing sheet might
be a helpful start too.
- Label the Shape Worksheet
- Write the letter or whole shape name in each of the shapes.
- Color the Right Shapes Worksheet
- You will need a lot of different crayons or markers for this one.
- Draw the Shapes Positions
As Directed - Follow the directions and write out the shapes
as you see fit.
- Which One Could Make This
Shape? Worksheet - This sheet works on the concept of 2-D shapes
that fit into 3-D shapes.
- What Shape Is That Object? - Take a look at everyday objects and see if you can guess what shape they are. Not really guess...
- Trace and Write the Shape Name Worksheet - The six common shapes and tracing their names.
- Identify and Compare Three-dimensional Shapes 5 Pack - Mostly naming shapes.
- Identifying Shapes - We show
you a shape and you tells its name.
- Learning Shapes - Just a basic skill set is required here.
- Learning Shapes - Sides and Corners
- We examine the number of corners and sides the different shapes
- Naming Shapes - Match the shape name to the shape.
Recognize Shapes Answer Key- All the answer keys in one file.
- Identifying Shapes Guided Lesson Explanation- We touch on the slightly more complex shapes. Kids have problems with pyramids for some reason.
- Finding Shapes from a Picture Guided Explanation - We start to pull in everyday images for you to work with here. That is if you live in Egypt.
- Find Shapes from a Image Worksheet - A baseball, an egg, and a sandwich tasty and geometrically proportioned out.
- Label the Pair of Shapes Worksheet - You now are asked to label two images at a time.
- Label the Shape Worksheet- There are only three shapes for you to label here.
- Recognizing Shapes Step by Step Lesson 1- We introduce squares, rectangles, triangles, and pentagons.
- Recognizing Shapes Step by Step Lesson 2- On to circles, ovals, cylinders, and cones.
- Recognizing Shapes Step by Step Lesson 3- Now it is time for the more complex geometric shapes. hexagons, pyramids, and cubes .
- Draw the Shapes Positions as Directed Worksheet- Straight from your memory, you need to draw shapes.