Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten - K.CC.7
These worksheets and lessons help students learn how to compare groups of images which leads them towards understanding how to compare integers. The values are present in word and visual form.
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Comparing the Number of Objects in a Group Step-by-step Lesson- Compare group A to Group be using a simple counting method.
- More, Less, Or Equal Guided Lesson - I got a little carried away with all the cute little figures, I have to admit.
- Guided Lesson Explanation for More, Less, or Equal- This one is a bit long to make sure I got all the thoughts in there for kids.
- Greater Than, Less Than, or Equal Coloring Challenge - This was a pretty fun one to dream up. Compare various sets of objects to a fixed set.
- Halloween Candy Comparisons - See who came home with the most and least candy.
- Less, More, Equal Worksheet- A nice way to solidify the concept with shapes.
- Greater Than, Less Than, or Equal Worksheet - We give you four sets and have you compare them.
- Numbers Line Reference- Use the numbers line as a guide to help you with these problems.
- Color More or Less Worksheet - This is a directions driven worksheet for you.
- Compare Worksheet- What better to compare than sparrow and frogs.
- Compare Counting Worksheet - In this one you are comparing a series of groups to each other. Nice for compare and contrast with math.
- Greater Than, Less Than, or Equal Worksheet 1 - We compare out four different groups in a descriptive setting.
- Greater Than, Less Than, or Equal Worksheet 2 - All of these sets have a horizontal orientation to change the perspective a bit for you.
- Comparing the Number of Objects in a Group Step by Step Lesson- Compare stars to tomatoes.
- More, Less, Or Equal Guided Lesson- Compare the number of modern to the number of ancient images in this set.
- More, Less, Or Equal Guided Lesson Explanation- A simple head count can get you in the right frame of mind to answer this one.