Rotations, Reflections, and Translations of Geometric Shapes
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Congruence- HSG-CO.A.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- After A Translation
Step-by-step Lesson - We rotate a figure and ask you what it
would like after a simple counterclockwise rotation.
- Guided Lesson
- Rotations, reflections, and clock directions, Oh my!
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I break rotations into 4 simple steps.
- Practice Worksheet
- Shapes take up a lot of space that is why you'll see this one
spread over 5 pages.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the figure diagrams to the translations.
- Identify Line Reflection
5 Pack - Are these reflections?
- Compositions and Glide Reflections
Worksheet Five Pack - Start by identifying reflections and then
move on to more involved problems.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
These problems always remind me of origami. It looks like a set of instructions.
These problems require a higher level of thinking on the part of the kids.
Math Skill Quizzes
I did get a little carried away with the mirrored reflections. I will add a better spread of problems in a few weeks.