Cross-sections of Three-dimensional Objects
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Geometric Measurement - HSG-GMD.B.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- How's Your Eyes Step-by-step
Lesson - Prior to the core curriculum, I always felt that they
were missing a standard in most books on this.
- Guided Lesson
- This is a wonderful predictive skill to have.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- As far as explanations of this, it is hard to get unless you have
a tactile 3-D model, but I do my best.
- Practice Worksheet
- I as you to read and translate with the help of an arrow as step
- Matching Worksheet
- Match you perceived view to the object composition.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
It's amazing how students are lost when they first see these. Once they get it, it is simple for them.
Saw a neat study on this skill. It seems Gen-X and younger are better at this skill than older generations.
Math Skill Quizzes
Researchers cite the use of 3-D video games as being the reason younger generations are better at this skill.