Using Graphs To Solve Real World Problems
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 6 Numbers- 6.NS.C.8
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Map Distances Step-by-step
Lesson- My Google places on my phone is really just a big coordinate
- Guided Lesson -
Find the distance between objects on a coordinate system.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Sorry, this one is all explained with writing. Older kids should
be able to follow it with ease.
- Practice Worksheet
- Man, those graphs take up space. This work is spread over 4 pages.
- Matching Worksheet
- This one took me some time to set up properly.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Start with simple point plotting. The last two sheets focus on distance between points of interest.
You might want to start with worksheet 2 here and then back track to number 1.