Inequalities and Numbers Lines
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 6 Numbers- 6.NS.C.7a
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Numbers Line Inequality
Step-by-step Lesson- Write what is shown on the number line
as an inequality.
- Guided Lesson
- Just remind them to look for the open or closed circle first.
Then observe the direction of the line.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I feel that this is explained well. If you don't think so, let
me know how to improve it!
- Practice Worksheet
- It is an onslaught of number lines to inequality problems for
you to have fun with.
- Matching Worksheet
- Use the numbers lines and match them to the inequality that they
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The open and closed bubble is what gives most kids trouble.
This skill gives many students great difficulty.