Measure Angles with a Protractor
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 4 Geometry- 4.MD.6
Print All 48 Pages On This Topic Now!
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Protractors Step-by-Step
Lesson- I walk you through lining it up and determining the
angle. I would first go over which scale marking to use with your
- Guided Lesson
- This one does not measure angles, it labels them (acute, right,
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Each problem gets its own page. Sorry, if you are printing them
out for all the kids.
and Measuring Angles 5-Pack - Classifying angles for the first
- Practice Worksheet
- Break out the protractors and get to work!
- Classify and Measure
Angles Five-Worksheet Pack - It doesn't say it, but we need
to know if it is acute, obtuse, right, or straight.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the angles and its measurement.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We give you the protractor. It really helps to do a few of these as a class.
Each sheet has a different purpose. Classifying angles and measuring angles are what we focus on here.