Interpreting Pie or Circle Graphs
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 3 Measurement- 3.MD.B.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Mixed Fruits Step-by-Step Lesson- Oranges are king in the mixed fruit poll we took.
- Guided Lesson -
We examine the typically super important favorites of children;
such as sports, favorite treat to eat, and flowers.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- It is all about looking at it as a pizza pie.
- Practice Worksheet -
A nice quick practice sheet that is spread over two graphs.
- Matching Worksheet
- I made this to ask the kids the big questions and make sure they
know them. Perfect for a "Do Now!"
- Reading Circle Graphs
5 Pack - I tried to think up as many pop culture graphs as I
could come up with.
- My Favorite Animal
At The Zoo Pie Graph - My favorite are monkeys. Sorry I skewed
the graph into my mindset.
- Favorite Pizza Pie Graph
- Did you know that worldwide, pizza is people's most favorite food?
There have been studies on it year after year.
- Reading and
Making Pie Graphs Five Pack of Worksheets - I like making pies
that have at least five slices. Here are five and six slice pies.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Having too many TVs is usually a problem at most places.
I hope the famous people I picked for sheet 2 are still cool? (by kid standards)