Measuring Liquid Volume
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 3 Measurement - 3.MD.A.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Reading Cylinders
Step-by-Step Lesson- Normally we read graduated cylinders, but
many new tests are calling to read wide mouth beakers.
- Guided Lesson
- Tell us how many milliliters reside in each cylinder.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- It is all best explained by using line pointers.
- Practice Worksheet
- A huge cadre of cylinders for you to read and understand for us.
- Matching Worksheet
- Three questions that are great for a reminder or warm-up exercise.
- Wide Cylinder Reading
Five Pack - These problems will require you to estimate at a
greater rate than all the others we have presented you with.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
This works as a nice transition from reading rulers to reading graduated cylinders.
It is basically a vertical ruler for you to work with.