Disjunction Based Logic Tables
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Geometry- HSG-MG.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Disjunction Table
Step-by-Step Lesson- Yeah, I'm at a loss as to why I threw a
witch in there too! I think is was this past Halloween that inspired
- Guided Lesson
- The picture kind of signifies what I see in students faces when
they are working on these types of problems.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- The upside down carrot always is quick to understand because truth
is only valid when there are no lies at all.
- Practice Worksheet
- I forget to throw any clip art in this one, not really! Two teachers
asked me to remove them to offer up more space.
- Matching Worksheet
- Pay attention to the table for number three. There is a debate
raging between teachers as to whether my answer is correct.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Make a series of truth tables based on the statements.
We follow a similar pattern to what you have seen in the previous tables.