Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 4 Geometry - 4.G.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Tree Split Step-by-Step Lesson- Imagine if you had the biggest axe in the world. How
would you split the tree in two?
- Guided Lesson - We
go past just visuals and start to find midpoints of number pairs.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Arrows and number lines really help students understand this stuff
- Practice Worksheet - From
sequences to bunnies to shirts and guitars; we cover it all.
- Halfway Between Numbers
Practice and Lesson - This is for kids that have trouble after
you move to independent practice. This should shore it up for them.
- Halfway Practice Worksheet
- What number is halfway between these two?
- Determining the Halfway
Mark Five Pack - We give you two numbers. You need to find the
midway point of the two numbers in a straight sequence.
- Matching Worksheet
- Find the middle number in a sequence.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
This actually a pretty difficult skill for students to get. I suggest starting with the visuals and moving to the number sets.
I really tried to make these questions in such a way that you are required to think just a little bit harder.