Rewriting Radical and Exponential Expressions
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSN-RN.A.2
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Radical Expressions
Step-by-step Lesson- Start working on simplifying radical expressions.
- Guided Lesson
- We include radical products in this batch just to uncomplicate
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- These problems can take up quite a bit of room to work out.
- Practice Worksheet
- Radical products, radical quotients, and basic radicals. What's
with the shark?
- Matching Worksheet - Definitely give the kids some scrap paper to work with on this one.
- Simplify Radicals Five Pack- Take the radical and make it simple to work with.
- Solving Exponential Equations (lacking a common base) Five Pack - The title pretty much says it all.
- Exponential Expressions and Equations Worksheet Five Pack - You are solving for x. They are mostly fractional exponents.
- Rationalize Denominators Worksheet Five Pack - You are also looking for conjugates of binomials and determining equivalent expressions.
- Evaluating Rational (Fractional) Exponent Worksheet Five Pack - I had to do a little refresher for myself before writing this one.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Use the properties of multiplication and roots to help you simplify the problems.
We removed clipart from the second and third versions to save you some ink.
Math Skill Quizzes
Remind your students that the letter used as the unknown variable is negligible. We get a few question about that from time to time.