Volume of Cylinders and Triangular Prisms
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Geometric Measurement - HSG-GMD.A.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Triangular Prism Step-by-step
Lesson - Yes, a cylinder, but also a triangular prism to work
- Guided Lesson -
These are not as tough as previous work under this standard.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- After working with abstract geometry all day, these are a pleasure
- Practice Worksheet
- The shapes are colored and very large to help.
- Matching Worksheet
- Find the volume and the cross-sectional size with this one.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
These are equations that you will want your students to have experience with.
For some odd reason the cylinder really gives students trouble.
Math Skill Quizzes
I used color in the objects to add a degree of depth and perspective of the objects.