Modeling Phenomena with Trigonometric Functions
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Trigonometric Functions- HSF-TF.B.5
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Period of 5 Pi Step-by-step
Lesson - A period is one cycle of a wave, if you forgot.
- Guided Lesson
- We calculate the amplitude and period of functions.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- If you understand the format of the equation, you should be light
years ahead of other students.
- Practice Worksheet
- These types of questions are commonly multiple choice. I tried
to match that in this problem set.
- Matching Worksheet
- This is just like a giant multiple choice set up here.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The multiple choice version was actually written into the standard original. They have since removed it.
Math Skill Quizzes
We add the concept of vertical shifts to our vocabulary here.