Graphing Linear Inequalities as a Half-Plane
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSA-REI.D.12
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Y-Intercept Step-by-step
Lesson- This one comes down to shading and that's about the
sum of it all.
- Guided Lesson
- We make the equations a bit more difficult to point there graph
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- As you see, you will need plenty of graph paper.
- Practice Worksheet
- We give you pretty standard inequalities to work with. The standard
does call for a bit more. You will see new sheets soon to address
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the inequality to the correct graph. Pay attention to the
- Graphing Systems of
Inequalities Five Pack - We ask you to solve it, but graphs
help you volumes.
- Graphing Linear Inequalities
Five Pack - You just need to make the graph here. Remember that
the intercept gets it all started.
- Graphing Inequalities
Five Pack - Yeah it's a ditto of the last pack. Obviously different
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I found that black and white copies come out better with this color scheme, I'm not sure why.
Math Skill Quizzes
Flat graphs, then tilted graphs, ending with more flat graphs.