Converting Standard Sized Units of Measurement
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 5 Measurement and Data- 5.MD.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Common Conversions
Step-by-step Lesson- We give you some of the most common conversions
to work with.
- Guided Lesson
- We move these conversions to real world word problems.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I work with the specific units that come up a lot on tests.
- Practice Worksheet
- Start off with a little multiple choice and then finish off with
big units to smaller units.
Conversions Kilo, Milli, Centi 5-Pack - A little drill and kill
for your day.
- Unit Conversions (Time
and Weight) Five Pack - We work on minutes, seconds, hours,
days, pounds, ounces, and tons.
- Metric/English Conversions
and Rates Five Pack - These are word problems filled with a
measurement root behind it.
- Converting Units of
Length, Capacity, Mass (Metric) Five Pack - Straight unit conversion
they are all single part units.
- Matching Worksheet - Match the measurement operations to their sum or difference.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We balance practice between metric and U.S. Standard units here.
You should be able to find a full metric section soon.