Measuring Lengths using Rulers
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 3 Measurement - 3.MD.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Rulers Step-by-step
Lesson- We do both metric (cm, mm) and U.S. Standard (inches).
- Guided Lesson -
More shenanigans with rulers.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- This meant to help talk you through it. I have another with full
visual directions to come.
- Colored Rulers
Measurements - All different colored rulers if you would like
to print in color.
- How Long In Inches Worksheet
- U.S. Standard measurement with no ruler provided.
- Measuring Sides of
Geometric Shapes in Inches Worksheet - We move away from straight
lines in favor of actual shapes.
- Practice Worksheet
- Measure away on these. I got as many as I could on 2 pages.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the ruler and their measures.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We use U.S. Standard and metric length measurement units here.
Note that the measures are not lined up at the zero column. This is how students are assessed.