Comparing Fractions with Like Numerators or Denominators
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 3 Fractions - 3.NF.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Comparing Visual
Fractions Step-by-step Lesson- Here are two fraction models
to compare. I walk through the concept of comparisons.
- Guided Lesson
- I set up three completely different ways of looking at a comparison.
I nice review for some.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- This explanation is very straight forward, some might say too
- Practice Worksheet
- Compare the two visual fraction models with the use of symbols.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the fraction model and their actual fraction.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Start out by comparing different types of common fractions and end off moving that skill to using models.
I follow a similar pattern with the practice sheets.