Comparing Numbers That Are Less Than 100
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 2 Base Ten- 2.NBT.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Step-by-step Lesson- Practice
using the symbols <, >, or =.
- Compare and Order
Numbers 1 to 1000 5 Pack- Order the numbers (4) from least to
- Using Math Symbols to Compare
Numbers Worksheet- A nice soft walk through on this skill for
- Less Than Symbols Worksheet-
Find a number from the choices that is less than the given number.
- Working With Math Symbols
Worksheet- We give you visuals and then ask you to convert it
- Guided Lesson
-Use words to compare two numbers, order numbers from least to greatest,
and compare numbers of objects.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- All the symbols are explained in detail. I also share the trick
of just pointing to the smallest number as a way to get it done.
- Practice Worksheet
- A straight forward number comparison for you.
- Matching Worksheet - This one pushes it a bit over a hundred theoretically, but truly there are no more than 6.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I presented these problems in every possible way I could think of.
The trick of pointing the arrow to the smaller number comes in handy here.