Hours and Half Hours of Time
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 1 Measurement- 1.MD.3
- Digital and Analog Clocks Step-by-step Lesson-
Learn how to tell hours and half hours on these different types
- Telling Time To Hours and Half
Hours Guided Lesson - You get to both tell the time and draw
hands on the clocks.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- The overview might be a bit much. We will be having a visual marker
available to you soon.
- What Hour and Half Hour Is It?
- You can practice telling time.
- Matching Clocks and Time
- Match the clock to your time.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The visuals I came away with here should really help you see the movement of the clocks.
- Guided Lesson 1 - You'll see both analog and digital clocks in this one.
- Guided Lesson 2 - Now I have completely removed the hands and digits from those clocks.
- The Analog Clock Guided Lesson 3 - Here is a nice and big diagram for you.
- Step-by-step Lesson 1 - We point out all the hands and clearly label them.
- Digital Clocks Step-by-step Lesson 2 - The absolute best thing about retirement is that I don't have to see this first thing when I wake up any more.
These worksheets work towards higher levels bouncing off of this skill.
- Find the Hour Worksheet - They are all o'clocks in a matter of speaking.
- Find the Time Independent Practice Worksheet 1 - Half and half on the type of clock used.
- Find the Time Independent Practice Worksheet 2- More practice on the same skill.
- Matching Worksheet - Find the time that matches the clock.