Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Level - G.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Relative Position Step-by-Step
Lesson- We work on inside/outside, in front of/behind, above,
below, and beside. In that order.
- Guided Lesson on the Position
of Objects - Write prompted sentences based on a picture of
- Guided Lesson Explanation on
Position- I draw it and write it out for students. Let me know,
if you think it needs a bit more.
- Label the Picture (Positions)
- I would have students label the picture too. It will make it easier
for them to work into sentences that way.
- Label the Pictures (Above, Behind,
Below, Beside, In Front of) - This one reminds me of pictionary
or those riddle games that use to be on television.
- Circles and Squares Based on
Position - This really tells you if the students have a handle
on what is being asked of them.
- Drawing Positions for Shapes
Worksheet - This can be used at upper levels ask a following
- Explaining What Position
Means Worksheet - This walks students along who need to either
get ahead or are behind.
- What is it? Worksheet - This
is great for reading comprehension on a micro scale. Understanding
to what a question is asking of you is a huge skill to have.
- Relative Positioning 5 Pack - This is a nice review of the skill set over a 5 printable worksheet pack.
Kindergarten Position Answer Key- All the answer keys in one file.
- Circles and Squares Based on Position Worksheet- Everything is relative to the line. If you are above it, circle it. If you are below the line.
- Relative Position Step by Step Lesson - Compare the relational positions of a pen, an envelope, and a ball.
- Above, Below, Beside Guided Explanation - Tell all about the items on a table. The table is also on a mat.
- Find Positions Worksheet - This one came out really nice. A moonlight night at your cabin in the woods.
- Label the Pictures (Above, Behind, Below, Beside, In Front of) Worksheet- Some people are perplexed when they see this worksheet. I saw something similar on a national test, so I thought you might want to see it too.
- Position of Objects Worksheet- Explain what is going on at this nice day at sea scene.
- Guided Lesson on the Position of Objects- The hot air balloon is floating all around. At the same time a camel and dog are out for a stroll.
- In Front of / Behind Step by Step Guided Lesson- A train swings by the house and don't forget about the sun.