Counting Objects to 20
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Level - CC.3
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Representing Objects with Numbers
(0 to 20) Lesson- Count and convert numbers to words. A simple
way to start.
- Counting Objects with Numbers
(0 to 20) Guided Lesson - We have you count, draw count, trace,
and convert words to numbers.
- Explanation for Guided
Lesson Counting to 20- It's almost impossible to explain number
three, so I just filled it in.
- Counting Objects Practice
Sheet - Number words and counting objects.
- Counting Coloring Puzzle
- Color the bee by matching the words to numbers.
- Count by Shading Worksheet
- Shade in the proper number of squares. This is a good lead into
- Number Match Worksheet -
A nice matching sheet. Match the number of object to the sets of
- Counting Number of Objects 1 to 5
Five Pack - This is a five page file filled with counting practice.
- Counting and Compare Five Pack
- This is a counting exercise that can have an added benefit for
comparing the number of objects in two sets.
- Count and Write The Integer -
We have students start to write numbers.
- How many are there? - Count and
write without any number prompts.
- Estimate the Number of Objects - We give
them no prompts at all and want them to start to guesstimate, as
I call it.
- Drawing to Count 1-10 - We tell you what and how many to draw of each item.
Count Objects to 20 Answer Key- All the answer keys in one file.
- Circle Drawings Worksheet- Draw circles that display the number of plants that are missing.
- Count Flowers - Draw all the missing flowers.
- Count Fish Worksheet- How many fish are in the entire bay?
- Counting up to 20 Practice Worksheet- Any idea what the name of the little figurine in number 2 is called? My aunt had them when I was a kid.
- Fill Counting Table Guided Lesson- A simple series of counting boxes that we have you fill with the correct numbers.
- Fill Puzzle Counting Guided Worksheet- I am probably over using the puzzle image, but it is helpful to add another dimension to student thoughts.
- Ice Cream and Objects Counting Worksheet- It might sound weird at first, but my grandkids love little ice cream candies.
- Counting Objects 0 to 20 Practice Worksheet- More boxes for you to sort through.
- Shade by Counting Worksheet- Shade the boxes to represent the numbers that you are given.
- Counting Objects to 20 Volleyball Guided Lesson- Twenty prompted volleyballs for you to count.
- Counting The Witch Hats- This also helps students get a little practice with multiple choice.