Law of Sines and the Ambiguous Case
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Geometry - HSG-SRT.D.10
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Triangle Challenge Step-by-Step Lesson- You're given some missing data about a triangle and
then ask to determine the number of triangles you can break into
- Guided Lesson - When
I first presented this years ago people thought I was nuts, but
after they do it once; they like it.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- These problems are like card tricks. You feel like your in "the
know", when you understand them.
- Practice Worksheet - I gave
you a diagram on a couple of the problems to help you set them up.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match those values to the missing parts of the triangles and don't
get throw by a and e.
- Find the Sine of One Point
Worksheet Five Pack - These are much easier if you crossed out
two pieces of information. Any idea which?
- Sine: Find the Value of x
Worksheet Five Pack - Looking for the measures of sides and
- Using a Calculator
(Inverse Function) Worksheet Five Pack - Time to learn how to
use the inverse function part of your calculator.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
These problems are really neat. You need to find out how many triangles you can make from the givens.
A rough diagram is provided to help students focus on the concept skills.