Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Operations - K.OA.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Differences In Books
Step-by-Step Lesson- Find the equation that the books represent.
- Guided Lesson -
These guide students right into using subtraction equations.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Cross outs work great for Kindergartners.
- Practice Worksheet
- It took me a long time to try to get everything to two pages,
but it was too cramped, so it's three pages.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the visual word problems to their differences.
- Single Digit Practice
With A Numbers Line - You can either use the numbers line or
not, entirely up to you.
- Using A Number
Line With Subtraction Worksheet - As basic as it can get with
some explanation too.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Picture Subtraction Candy Lesson- We use the cross out method to advance into the next level of differences.
- Equation for the Picture of Clovers Lesson - We review the use of the visual cross out method for students.
- Independent Practice Worksheet- You can advance to the next skill using this sheet.
- Picture Subtraction Matching Worksheet- Getting rid of some extra weight on these problems.
- Using a Number Line with Subtraction Lesson- Instead of using a straight counting line, I used a series of arrows.
- Subtraction Practice Worksheet- We provide you a baby step leap to the next skill here.
- Picture Subtraction with Sandwiches Lesson- I provided a lot of extra work on this topic because many students need to see it multiple times.
- Picture Subtraction Step by Step Lesson- We start to move past the old cross out method.
- Practice Worksheet- I like to introduce the cross out method at this level.