Converting Between Logarithmic and Exponential Forms
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Functions- HSF-LE.A.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Exponential Form
Step-by-Step Lesson- Exponential form from logarithmic form.
A simple step to get us started.
- Guided Lesson
- The basketball court graphic you ask? I once sat in a lecture
about how almost all shots taken in college basketball can be predicted
all based on crowd noise. Yes, it was a log calculation.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- It is all based on a basic conversion that most people can do
- Practice Worksheet
- Remind students that you can't turn a log into a log or an exponent
into an exponent.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the conversion with the sentence that explains it.
- Express Exponential Forms
in Logarithmic Form Worksheet Five Pack - Make them log based.
- Express Logarithmic Form
in Exponential Forms Worksheet Five Pack - Time to go all exponential;
over the place!
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.