Division Mystery Pictures
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 3 Algebra - 3.OA.C.7
How Solving Puzzles Motivates Students - Ever since children enroll in schools, they have the tendency to enjoy every moment. Similarly, if you drop books in front of them from the get-go, they can lose interest entirely. Thus, if you wish to motivate them to perform better, you must combine fun activities along with study material. Puzzles are those activities that trigger their minds to play while they get to enjoy learning as well. There are different puzzles that you can use to help students understand different concepts better. For instance, the heartbreaking puzzle is a game that you can use to make pupils understand different geometric shapes. Another example of a puzzling problem is the crossword puzzle with which students can improve their word building skills. There are numerous other puzzles that you can use to develop interests among your students. These worksheets present as a division review activity that has students color in a picture to reveal an object.
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Heart Step-by-Step Lesson- Color in the hearts by finding all the quotients.
- Guided Lesson -A star, a diamond, and a something that looks like an orange slice.
- Guided Lesson Explanation - I had to assume you could follow single digit into double digit numbers.
- Matching Sheet - This one was a little backward find the quotient that matches the color in the picture.
- Practice Worksheet - Get your crayons ready for this one.
- Division Math Puzzles Five Pack - Find the path that you need to take to reach the quotient from the starting number.
I played around here a bit with some different types of questions. 2 and 3 are fun!
- Homework 1 - Solve division facts and color each section according to the key.
- Homework 2 - Complete the division problems and color the picture according to the quotient key below.
- Homework 3 - A lighthouse and sailing image is revealed.