Graphing Probability Distributions
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Statistics- HSS-MD.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Working the Data Step-by-step
Lesson- You are given pretty random data and you need to graph
the distribution and comment on it.
- Guided Lesson
- On the third problem we give you the characteristics of a normal
curve and ask you to add it to the second graph.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I just generated one graph for number three, it is all there though.
- Practice Worksheet
- Three full out problems for you to work twice over.
- Matching Worksheet - This is just a quick introduction. It is very helpful because most national tests will just hit you with multiple choice questions similar to this.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
It's all about drawing relative frequency histograms of the data.
Make sure to explain the shape of the data distribution.