Identifying Random and Bias Data Samples
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Statistics- HSS-IC.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Finding Good Data Step-by-step
Lesson- This is a marketing 101 question that we all see in
our college classes.
- Guided Lesson -
We look at survey sampling procedures and the bias of samples.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I try to explain all the different forms of surveying the thoughts
of a population.
- Practice Worksheet
- This is all about determining the quality of the data that you
are working with.
- Is it Biased? Worksheet - Just tell us if you see any sign of bias in each example.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We look for bias in situational word problems and identifying data sampling techniques.
As you can probably tell, I had some real fun putting these together.
Math Skill Quizzes
I didn't want to over do it on the same concepts. I'm working on a third quiz that is different, now.