Counting To 100 By Ones and Tens
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Level - CC.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Step-by-Step Lesson- We
walk you through filling in missing numbers in counting matrix to
100. The second page focuses on counting by 10s.
- Guided Lesson Work -
We give you three problems and ask you to complete the sequences.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- We tell you how to do all the work.
- Independent Practice Worksheet
- We give you a basically blank matrix to 100. We then ask you to
identify numbers in that matrix.
- Counting Train Cars By 10s
- This is a fun one. Each train car can hold 10 people, you count
the size of the train cars for us.
- Spaceship and Bubbles Worksheet
- Count the spaceships by 10s and count all the bubbles that left
- Counting By 1s Puzzle-
Fido has to navigate the maze to find his bone. Help him follow
the counting path.
- How to Count With a 100s Chart-
Learn how hundreds tables work. It is important to lay the foundation
for times tables.
- Missing Hundreds Chart
Worksheet- Fill in the missing parts of this chart.
- Missing Number Worksheet- We
have a whole bunch of ten count sequences for you to work with.
- Number Sequencing- Finish
all the counting sequences on the potatoes.
View Answer Keys- This file contains all the answer keys to the entire section on counting by ones and tens.
- Billy and the Stairs Counting Worksheet- Help Billy work on his counting by counting the stairs in front of him.
- Advanced Counting Maze 1- Take 44 turns to get Nicki to her milk bottle.
- Moderate Counting Maze 2- Mr. Bunny will take 17 turns and hops to get to his carrot.
- Missing Hundreds Chart Worksheet- All the counts to 100 that have missing integers. Fill them up.
- Number Sequencing: Worksheet- Fill in the cotton candy and empty balloons.
- Counting Sequence Puzzle- Rearrange the puzzle pieces to get them in order.
- Counting By 1s and 10s to 100- Quiz Form A- The quiz presents as an other worksheet to get them in a positive habit.
- Guided Lesson, Counting to 100 (By 1s and 10s)-Quiz Form B- This one is more a quiz format. Something kids hate, but administrators love.
- Missing Number Counts Worksheet- We start mid-sequence with these. This is for your more advanced student.
- Missing Number Count Sequence- These are a little more difficult than the previous worksheet.