Comparing Numbers Up To 10
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Level - K.CC.7
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Step-by-step Lesson- We start out slow
and let students gain confidence before we move on to the more difficult
- Guided Lesson - We focus
on understanding 4 digits and then we look at a bigger pool as we
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I use a count to ten to explain this. I would have used a number
line, but many teachers are not there yet in the progression when
this skill hits.
- Color the Bubbles (More, Less,
Equal) - The bubble activity is fun for kids. Fun for the writers
- Color Me Large or Small-
You can shade or color for this one.
- Going Fishing More or Less
- The fishing derby makes for a great quick lesson on math.
- Time to Draw More or Less - Students have to create drawings of shapes on this one.
Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Compare Numbers in Balloons- You need to drink in all the numbers and see where they are in relation to each other.
- Step by Step Lesson - What numbers are bigger than number 6?
- Guided Lesson w/Explanation- We look at the largest and smallest numbers found in a set.
- Draw More or Less Guided Lesson - Redraw a set of images, but less of them.
- Marking Numbers Worksheet- Get your check marks ready to go on this one.
- Draw More or Less Shapes- Create an entire new set of images based on your series.
- Compare Numbers in Tables- Compare all the numbers and look pack to see how each number fits in.