Working With Cardinal Numbers
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Kindergarten Level - K.CC.2, K.CC.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Cardinal Numbers Step-by-step Lesson-
Get the animals places for their foot race.
- Cardinality (Position within
a Set) Guided Lesson - Another race! Did I lose my imagination?
This one is with cars at least.
- Position within a Set Guided
Lesson Explanation - I tried my best to clearly and concisely
explain the concepts.
- Write How Many You See Worksheet
- Like a counting sheet, but it is a bit more involved.
- Cardinal Numbers and Counting
One More- Find cardinal positions and count one more at the
end of this sheet.
- Circle the Correct Amount
Worksheet - We give you a number of pictures to circle. This
is somewhat like a counting sheet too.
- Color Using Cardinal Numbers Worksheet - We use words like "Last, Middle, First" to navigate students through a set.
- Ordering Shapes and Using Cardinal
Numbers - These are all clean cut shapes for clear and professional
looking prints. Great for observations.
- Cardinal Numbers and Math Directions - We show exactly how to handle these sheets and work through all of them.
- Counting Two and Three More
- Find two or three more than you are starting with. This is a real
nice mix of activities.
- Coloring Shapes and Using Cardinal Numbers Five Pack - There are a ton of shapes that we ask you to color in different ways. A great closer worksheet.
Cardinal Numbers Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
- Correct Amount Worksheet- This helps students really begin to comprehend the nature of a set.
- Counting More Worksheet- This is a perfect critical thinking strategy for this level.
- Cardinality (Position within a Set) Worksheet- This is the lowest level of this set.
- Cardinality (Position within a Set) Guided Lesson Explanation- This entirely explains the lesson that follows.
- Cardinality (Position within a Set) Guided Lesson- This is a short order lesson. Only 4 places to worry about.
- Marking Cardinal Numbers and Counting Worksheet- We now have you pick the position of each item within a ordered set.
- Cardinal Numbers Warrior Placing Step-by-step Lesson- What is the order of the warriors? Name the order in complete rhythm.
Write How Many You See Worksheet 1- We look for the total
value of sets stars, crabs, fish, and turtles.