Rigid Motions to Transform Figures
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Congruence- HSG-CO.B.6
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Folding Step-by-step
Lesson - How do you fold a hexagon on to itself?
- Guided Lesson - We work on
a pentagon, inverted polygon, and your basic triangle.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- This skill really focuses on the concept of symmetry and the application
- Practice Worksheet
- We work with very less traditional shapes in these cases.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the descriptions of what you are being asked to do.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
It's interesting to see what kids come up with when you ask them to describe geometric movements.
Math Skill Quizzes
Most of the translations are one step, but there are a few two step translations here.