Using Shapes and Measures to Describe Objects
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Modeling Geometry - HSG-MG.A.1
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Birdy Shapes Step-by-step
Lesson - Name all the shapes you see in this bird.
- Guided Lesson
- More scenes for you to breakdown the types of shapes you see.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I outlined these with color. I might add an arrow later in the
month to see it clearer.
- Practice Worksheet
- Breakdown the images and name all the shapes that you see.
- Matching Worksheet
- You might need to print this one at a higher quality.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
This is actually applied geometry that you will even find at the college level.
You might need to stare at these images for a while.
Math Skill Quizzes
Applied mechanics students wrote in and said that they can see over 200 shapes in each image? I'm still waiting for their explanation on that one.