Using Coordinates To Prove Theorems
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Expressing Properties - HSG-GPE.B.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Points and Circles
Step-by-step Lesson - Does this point reside on the circle?
- Guided Lesson
- Notice that you can prove the fact or disprove it.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- The first question is a lengthy, but the others are quite manageable.
- Practice Worksheet
- These all follow a basic template, follow the means to get it
- Matching Worksheet
- "Yes" means you have or can proved it and "No"
means that you have or can disprove it.
- Equidistant from Two Intersecting
Lines Worksheet Five Pack - Some really unique critical thinking
questions for you.
- Equidistant from Two Parallel
Lines Worksheet Five Pack - More deep thinking questions for
- Equidistant from Two Points
Worksheet Five Pack - If the ends were to meet in the middle,
where would that be?
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I really find these problems difficult for most students. You need a solid understanding of trig.
Some of the problems might frustrate students. I would recommend completely the first problem with the students.
Math Skill Quizzes
We don't ask for a detailed explanation, you will probably want one though.