Graphing Square and Cube Roots
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Interpreting Functions- HSF-IF.C.7b
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- A Graphed Square
Root Step-by-step Lesson- What is the equation for the graph?
- Guided Lesson
- This includes graphing, equation solving, and graph interpretations.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- One and three are really long problems. Number two is only a line
- Practice Worksheet
- Students have the most difficulty with the equation deciphering.
- Matching Worksheet - I tried to write a nice review problem for students here.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Cubes are a bit uncommon in the real world. You will see many more use of the squares.
These questions build as you continue through them.