Graphing Polynomial Functions
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School Interpreting Functions- HSF-IF.C.7c
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Three Part Question
Step-by-step Lesson- Sketch the graph, find the maximum number
of turns, and list all the possible zeros.
- Guided Lesson
- We run the same play on some more polynomials.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- I tried to give you a little outline for problems like this in
- Practice Worksheet
- Each question asks you a slightly different thing, so make sure
to read it.
- Matching Worksheet
- Which letter matches the problem at each turn?
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
Finding the maximum and minimums are truly the most useful skill here.
Listing all the possible real zeroes has a great application in waste treatment. I took a field trip on it.