Quadratic Equations: Completing the Square
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
High School- HSA-REI.B.4a
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Complete the Polynomial
Step-by-step Lesson- Find the missing part of the polynomial
to make a square.
- Guided Lesson
- Find all the endings of these polynomials. Once you try one, you
will get the rest of them.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- You can do all these in two simple steps.
- Practice Worksheet
- The page should provide more than enough room to save you from
needing scrap paper.
- Factoring the Difference
of Two Perfect Squares Worksheet Five Pack - Factor away at
all of these squares.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the polynomials to their missing parts.
- Factoring Polynomials Five
Worksheet Pack - Factor the polynomials that you are given down
to their least form.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I remember saying that this was a great skill when the Common Core first introduced it.
I find that students really start the grasp the nature of what a quadratic equation really is with this skill.
Math Skill Quizzes
I mixed up the way the problem is stated in a number of different ways.