Patterns of Association (Using Data Tables)
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 8 Statistics & Probability - 8.SP.A.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Tax Payers Step-by-Step Lesson- I never knew so many people didn't pay federal income
tax until I did this problem background research.
- Guided Lesson -
I'm still trying to figure out what sport they are playing in number
1. My guess would be cricket or maybe rugby?
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Everything in this section can be explained by simple percentage
- Independent Practice
- The studies in this one are extremely unique from what I would
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the percentages to the data tables that explain them.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
The homework scenarios took up a great deal of time, just to figure out where I wanted to go with them.
Remind students that all the data is taking from surveys, so you have somewhat incomplete data sets.