Angle Sums and Exterior Angles of Triangles
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 8 Geometry- 8.G.A.5
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Using Angles of
a Triangle Step-by-Step Lesson- Use the measures of the triangles
to determine the missing supplementary angles.
- Guided Lesson
- Use parallel lines, a transversal, and one angle to figure out
the measure of a whole bunch of angles.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Once you get the hang of these types of problems, geometry just
comes a lot easier to you.
- Independent Practice
- These are some really great practice problems for you to tackle.
- Matching Worksheet
- One scenario and a whole bunch of angles to figure out.
- Transversals Five Pack
- Which one is the transversal?
- Exterior Angle Worksheet Five
Pack - A mixed bag of questions and difficulty levels.
- Sum of Interior Angles Worksheet
Five Pack - Find the sum of the outside angles.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
A unique set of problems that are all about finding that missing angle.
This skill has made its way into every single assessment we have seen on this grade level, since the core curriculum was adopted.
Math Skill Quizzes
Special note: Make sure that students realize that these angles are not drawn to scale.