Point and Slope
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 8 Functions- 8.F.B.4
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Zero Slope Equations
Step-by-Step Lesson- If you have zero slope, that means you
just need to find the y-intercept.
- Guided Lesson
- We ask to find slope, the equation of lines, and write actual
line based equations.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- Make sure that all students deeply understand the meaning of slope
and the y-intercept before working with these problems.
- Independent Practice
- A high intensity walk through several of these problem types.
- Matching Worksheet
- Find the equations for each line based scenario we throw at you.
- Graphs of Linear Equations
Slope and Intercept Five Pack - What a variety of worksheets
for you to play with.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
We describe a line- you tell us the equation for that line.
The descriptions of the lines are all over the place.