Simultaneous Linear Equations
Aligned To Common Core Standard:
Grade 8 Number System- 8.EE.C.7b
Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Solve the System Step-by-Step
Lesson- Solve the system in each case. This is a very basic
starting point for students.
- Guided Lesson - Graph
the systems to find the solution for the systems.
- Guided Lesson Explanation
- These are very straightforward questions for you to begin to tackle
- Independent Practice
- Ten problems to practice away with. Get your graph paper ready.
- Matching Worksheet
- Match the systems with their graphs.
View Answer Keys- All the answer keys in one file.
I start this skill in a very basic manner. A flat line is always a good place to start.
"Solving systems" always makes it sound a lot more complicated than the topic really is.
Math Skill Quizzes
For the answers, I tried to give you a snapshot of where the graph intersection is found.